For Amazon, “Strategic” Robotic Technologies Supporting E-fulfillment Automation Leads to Profitability
Amazon’s fulfillment costs as a percentage of revenue have been a perpetual drag on profitability. The company’s management bet that robotics and other forms of automation technology would reduce the costs and increase the efficiency of fulfillment operations, and this would have a significant positive effect on Amazon’s profitability. They were correct.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence to Revolutionize the Future of Agriculture