LTE and TCP: It’s Keystone Cops without Optimization
Mobile broadband is expanding rapidly and becoming more about real-time, streaming content, which demands fast, nearly interruption-free service. When a packet gets dropped in TCP, it gums up the works—optimization is the key to satisfied customers and reliable revenue streams for operators.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned