LTE and TCP: It’s Keystone Cops without Optimization
Mobile broadband is expanding rapidly and becoming more about real-time, streaming content, which demands fast, nearly interruption-free service. When a packet gets dropped in TCP, it gums up the works—optimization is the key to satisfied customers and reliable revenue streams for operators.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?