LTE and TCP: It’s Keystone Cops without Optimization
Mobile broadband is expanding rapidly and becoming more about real-time, streaming content, which demands fast, nearly interruption-free service. When a packet gets dropped in TCP, it gums up the works—optimization is the key to satisfied customers and reliable revenue streams for operators.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options