The Rationale Behind the AMS Acquisition of NXP’s CMOS Business
AMS will acquire NXP’s CMOS sensor business, suggesting a potentially radical shift in AMS’s strategy and allowing NXP to get rid of product redundancies since merging with Freescale.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- Analyst Recommendations for Huawei’s IoT Strategy
- M2M Cellular Module Vendor Market Share