The Rationale Behind the AMS Acquisition of NXP’s CMOS Business
AMS will acquire NXP’s CMOS sensor business, suggesting a potentially radical shift in AMS’s strategy and allowing NXP to get rid of product redundancies since merging with Freescale.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things