The Rationale Behind the AMS Acquisition of NXP’s CMOS Business
AMS will acquire NXP’s CMOS sensor business, suggesting a potentially radical shift in AMS’s strategy and allowing NXP to get rid of product redundancies since merging with Freescale.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs
- Network Sunsets and the IoT: What’s Happening and What You Must Do
- The Evolution of Smart IoT Gateways