The Rationale Behind the AMS Acquisition of NXP’s CMOS Business
AMS will acquire NXP’s CMOS sensor business, suggesting a potentially radical shift in AMS’s strategy and allowing NXP to get rid of product redundancies since merging with Freescale.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Helium in 2019: Can it Create a Community of Believers?
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems