The Rationale Behind the AMS Acquisition of NXP’s CMOS Business
AMS will acquire NXP’s CMOS sensor business, suggesting a potentially radical shift in AMS’s strategy and allowing NXP to get rid of product redundancies since merging with Freescale.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop