Alibaba to Launch Streaming TV Service
Alibaba has been investing in Chinese entertainment companies in preparation for the launch of its streaming video service. These moves position the company to compete with existing service providers for the growing online Chinese audience and possibly give Netflix pause about joining the fray.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”