Alibaba to Launch Streaming TV Service
Alibaba has been investing in Chinese entertainment companies in preparation for the launch of its streaming video service. These moves position the company to compete with existing service providers for the growing online Chinese audience and possibly give Netflix pause about joining the fray.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi