Alibaba to Launch Streaming TV Service
Alibaba has been investing in Chinese entertainment companies in preparation for the launch of its streaming video service. These moves position the company to compete with existing service providers for the growing online Chinese audience and possibly give Netflix pause about joining the fray.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi