Alibaba to Launch Streaming TV Service
Alibaba has been investing in Chinese entertainment companies in preparation for the launch of its streaming video service. These moves position the company to compete with existing service providers for the growing online Chinese audience and possibly give Netflix pause about joining the fray.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking