Sony’s Announces Drone-based Information Services Firm “Aerosense” and More
Sony Mobile Communications is partnering with ZMP Inc. to launch Aerosense, an imaging and data services solutions provider that utilizes drones as airborne, mobile sensors. Sony Mobile will also make its visual sensing technologies available to commercial UAS suppliers, and possibly producers of consumer-oriented drones.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market