Sony’s Announces Drone-based Information Services Firm “Aerosense” and More
Sony Mobile Communications is partnering with ZMP Inc. to launch Aerosense, an imaging and data services solutions provider that utilizes drones as airborne, mobile sensors. Sony Mobile will also make its visual sensing technologies available to commercial UAS suppliers, and possibly producers of consumer-oriented drones.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem