Sony’s Announces Drone-based Information Services Firm “Aerosense” and More
Sony Mobile Communications is partnering with ZMP Inc. to launch Aerosense, an imaging and data services solutions provider that utilizes drones as airborne, mobile sensors. Sony Mobile will also make its visual sensing technologies available to commercial UAS suppliers, and possibly producers of consumer-oriented drones.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Balancing Edge and Cloud in the Digital Factory
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update