Sony’s Announces Drone-based Information Services Firm “Aerosense” and More
Sony Mobile Communications is partnering with ZMP Inc. to launch Aerosense, an imaging and data services solutions provider that utilizes drones as airborne, mobile sensors. Sony Mobile will also make its visual sensing technologies available to commercial UAS suppliers, and possibly producers of consumer-oriented drones.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers