China Lifts Ban on Game Consoles After 15 Years
China has fully lifted a ban on game consoles that has been in place since 2000. Since January 2014, companies were only permitted to do business in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone, but now are free to manufacture and sell consoles throughout the country. This ABI Research Insight looks at the game console market in China.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi