First Look: Apple iPad Product Line Analysis for 2Q 2015
Apple’s ASP for iPads is the lowest in the company’s history, but it is expected to climb with the elimination of the original iPad mini and the rumored addition of a pro version of the iPad Air.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market