NFV (Network Functions Virtualization) virtualizes the radio by leveraging C-RAN (Centralized-RAN or Cloud-RAN) as networks ready for 5G; sees first deployments in Asia and in-buildings and venues while European MNOs proceed with trials.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN