NFV (Network Functions Virtualization) virtualizes the radio by leveraging C-RAN (Centralized-RAN or Cloud-RAN) as networks ready for 5G; sees first deployments in Asia and in-buildings and venues while European MNOs proceed with trials.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options