NFV (Network Functions Virtualization) virtualizes the radio by leveraging C-RAN (Centralized-RAN or Cloud-RAN) as networks ready for 5G; sees first deployments in Asia and in-buildings and venues while European MNOs proceed with trials.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?