Oculus Expands Input and Video Possibilities
Oculus recently acquired another hand-tracking company, Pebbles Interfaces, and plans to further build out its VR movie library in an attempt to prepare for the many use cases possible with VR, signing a deal with Felix & Paul Studios. These decisions by Oculus serve as a snapshot of what the upcoming focuses of the VR market will be.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi