Oculus Expands Input and Video Possibilities
Oculus recently acquired another hand-tracking company, Pebbles Interfaces, and plans to further build out its VR movie library in an attempt to prepare for the many use cases possible with VR, signing a deal with Felix & Paul Studios. These decisions by Oculus serve as a snapshot of what the upcoming focuses of the VR market will be.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”