Oculus Expands Input and Video Possibilities
Oculus recently acquired another hand-tracking company, Pebbles Interfaces, and plans to further build out its VR movie library in an attempt to prepare for the many use cases possible with VR, signing a deal with Felix & Paul Studios. These decisions by Oculus serve as a snapshot of what the upcoming focuses of the VR market will be.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi