Why Microsoft Chopped 7,000+ In Phone Refocus
Microsoft recently announced that it would lay off 7,800 employees and write down US$7.6 billion in the June 2015-ending quarter. Earlier in the same week of Microsoft’s business refocus announcement, Jolla announced that it was splitting off its hardware business into a separate entity so it could focus on the Sailfish OS. With these latest announcements, the mobile devices market is continuing to show that it is neither stagnant nor boring.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach