Why Microsoft Chopped 7,000+ In Phone Refocus
Microsoft recently announced that it would lay off 7,800 employees and write down US$7.6 billion in the June 2015-ending quarter. Earlier in the same week of Microsoft’s business refocus announcement, Jolla announced that it was splitting off its hardware business into a separate entity so it could focus on the Sailfish OS. With these latest announcements, the mobile devices market is continuing to show that it is neither stagnant nor boring.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017