Why Microsoft Chopped 7,000+ In Phone Refocus
Microsoft recently announced that it would lay off 7,800 employees and write down US$7.6 billion in the June 2015-ending quarter. Earlier in the same week of Microsoft’s business refocus announcement, Jolla announced that it was splitting off its hardware business into a separate entity so it could focus on the Sailfish OS. With these latest announcements, the mobile devices market is continuing to show that it is neither stagnant nor boring.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker