Why Microsoft Chopped 7,000+ In Phone Refocus
Microsoft recently announced that it would lay off 7,800 employees and write down US$7.6 billion in the June 2015-ending quarter. Earlier in the same week of Microsoft’s business refocus announcement, Jolla announced that it was splitting off its hardware business into a separate entity so it could focus on the Sailfish OS. With these latest announcements, the mobile devices market is continuing to show that it is neither stagnant nor boring.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience