Noonee’s “Chairless Chair” Exoskeleton under Test at Audi Production Plants…BMW Next
Swiss startup Noonee’s “Chairless Chair” exoskeleton is currently being trialed by Audi workers for automotive manufacturing, with BMW to follow shortly. But many other industries could also benefit from the Noonee system, as well as other classes of exoskeleton technology: think construction, healthcare, and agriculture…and even the consumer market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Microlocation Ushers in the Next Advancement in Mapping and Navigation of Robots
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Balancing Edge and Cloud in the Digital Factory