Noonee’s “Chairless Chair” Exoskeleton under Test at Audi Production Plants…BMW Next
Swiss startup Noonee’s “Chairless Chair” exoskeleton is currently being trialed by Audi workers for automotive manufacturing, with BMW to follow shortly. But many other industries could also benefit from the Noonee system, as well as other classes of exoskeleton technology: think construction, healthcare, and agriculture…and even the consumer market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market