Noonee’s “Chairless Chair” Exoskeleton under Test at Audi Production Plants…BMW Next
Swiss startup Noonee’s “Chairless Chair” exoskeleton is currently being trialed by Audi workers for automotive manufacturing, with BMW to follow shortly. But many other industries could also benefit from the Noonee system, as well as other classes of exoskeleton technology: think construction, healthcare, and agriculture…and even the consumer market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem