Noonee’s “Chairless Chair” Exoskeleton under Test at Audi Production Plants…BMW Next
Swiss startup Noonee’s “Chairless Chair” exoskeleton is currently being trialed by Audi workers for automotive manufacturing, with BMW to follow shortly. But many other industries could also benefit from the Noonee system, as well as other classes of exoskeleton technology: think construction, healthcare, and agriculture…and even the consumer market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers