Smartphone Vendors Missing Key Opportunity to Tout Superior Wi-Fi Capabilities
Some mobile device vendors are choosing not to market their products’ superior Wi-Fi features. In an increasingly competitive landscape where all flagship smartphones seem similar, this is a major missed opportunity to stand out. Shortly after ABI noticed this, a few of our wireless connectivity clients were asking us about this.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017