Smartphone Vendors Missing Key Opportunity to Tout Superior Wi-Fi Capabilities
Some mobile device vendors are choosing not to market their products’ superior Wi-Fi features. In an increasingly competitive landscape where all flagship smartphones seem similar, this is a major missed opportunity to stand out. Shortly after ABI noticed this, a few of our wireless connectivity clients were asking us about this.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker