Smartphone Vendors Missing Key Opportunity to Tout Superior Wi-Fi Capabilities
Some mobile device vendors are choosing not to market their products’ superior Wi-Fi features. In an increasingly competitive landscape where all flagship smartphones seem similar, this is a major missed opportunity to stand out. Shortly after ABI noticed this, a few of our wireless connectivity clients were asking us about this.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras