Smartphone Vendors Missing Key Opportunity to Tout Superior Wi-Fi Capabilities
Some mobile device vendors are choosing not to market their products’ superior Wi-Fi features. In an increasingly competitive landscape where all flagship smartphones seem similar, this is a major missed opportunity to stand out. Shortly after ABI noticed this, a few of our wireless connectivity clients were asking us about this.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach