Smartphone Vendors Missing Key Opportunity to Tout Superior Wi-Fi Capabilities
Some mobile device vendors are choosing not to market their products’ superior Wi-Fi features. In an increasingly competitive landscape where all flagship smartphones seem similar, this is a major missed opportunity to stand out. Shortly after ABI noticed this, a few of our wireless connectivity clients were asking us about this.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience