Apple Only Offers 64-bit, Retina Devices After Discontinuing iPad mini
Apple officially discontinued sales of its original iPad mini tablet on June 19th, 2015 and now only sells iOS devices with 64-bit processors and high-resolution Retina displays. Despite numerous competitors looking to steal some of Apple’s market share and the company having its first year-over-year volume decline, the iPad maker has continued to ship more tablets each quarter than any other OEM.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker