Apple Only Offers 64-bit, Retina Devices After Discontinuing iPad mini
Apple officially discontinued sales of its original iPad mini tablet on June 19th, 2015 and now only sells iOS devices with 64-bit processors and high-resolution Retina displays. Despite numerous competitors looking to steal some of Apple’s market share and the company having its first year-over-year volume decline, the iPad maker has continued to ship more tablets each quarter than any other OEM.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras