Apple Only Offers 64-bit, Retina Devices After Discontinuing iPad mini
Apple officially discontinued sales of its original iPad mini tablet on June 19th, 2015 and now only sells iOS devices with 64-bit processors and high-resolution Retina displays. Despite numerous competitors looking to steal some of Apple’s market share and the company having its first year-over-year volume decline, the iPad maker has continued to ship more tablets each quarter than any other OEM.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017