Apple Only Offers 64-bit, Retina Devices After Discontinuing iPad mini
Apple officially discontinued sales of its original iPad mini tablet on June 19th, 2015 and now only sells iOS devices with 64-bit processors and high-resolution Retina displays. Despite numerous competitors looking to steal some of Apple’s market share and the company having its first year-over-year volume decline, the iPad maker has continued to ship more tablets each quarter than any other OEM.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market