Apple Only Offers 64-bit, Retina Devices After Discontinuing iPad mini
Apple officially discontinued sales of its original iPad mini tablet on June 19th, 2015 and now only sells iOS devices with 64-bit processors and high-resolution Retina displays. Despite numerous competitors looking to steal some of Apple’s market share and the company having its first year-over-year volume decline, the iPad maker has continued to ship more tablets each quarter than any other OEM.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018