The ITU Sets Out the Vision and Procedures for Evaluating 5G
The ITU has officially given the term “IMT-2020” to the development of 5G mobile technologies. It has established what a 5G telecommunications network should be able to support and deliver; there is a consensus that the approved technologies need to support a wide portfolio of future scenarios and use cases.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Balance between Risk Mitigation and Smoother 5G Deployments in the European Union
- 5G Millimeter-Wave Developments
- The Massive MIMO Innovation Pipeline
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Too Much Fragmentation is Decelerating European 5G Deployments