The ITU Sets Out the Vision and Procedures for Evaluating 5G
The ITU has officially given the term “IMT-2020” to the development of 5G mobile technologies. It has established what a 5G telecommunications network should be able to support and deliver; there is a consensus that the approved technologies need to support a wide portfolio of future scenarios and use cases.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options