The ITU Sets Out the Vision and Procedures for Evaluating 5G
The ITU has officially given the term “IMT-2020” to the development of 5G mobile technologies. It has established what a 5G telecommunications network should be able to support and deliver; there is a consensus that the approved technologies need to support a wide portfolio of future scenarios and use cases.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 3GPP Includes Unlicensed Spectrum in Release 16 for 5G-U: Private LTE on Steroids
- The U.S. Government Is Making the Telecom Infrastructure Market Western Again
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- The Myth of Revenue Fluctuation During the Network Investment Cycle
- The Six Paths to 5G Emerging in the USA