The ITU Sets Out the Vision and Procedures for Evaluating 5G
The ITU has officially given the term “IMT-2020” to the development of 5G mobile technologies. It has established what a 5G telecommunications network should be able to support and deliver; there is a consensus that the approved technologies need to support a wide portfolio of future scenarios and use cases.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure