The ITU Sets Out the Vision and Procedures for Evaluating 5G
The ITU has officially given the term “IMT-2020” to the development of 5G mobile technologies. It has established what a 5G telecommunications network should be able to support and deliver; there is a consensus that the approved technologies need to support a wide portfolio of future scenarios and use cases.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?