AT&T Rolls Out Its First White Label Tablet
With a broad selection of tablet OEMs to choose from, it is curious that AT&T decided to offer its own branded tablet. By providing a value-based tablet, AT&T will be able to remove the performance-based tablet price barrier and offer a mobile broadband solution to influence adoption.
To find out more about subscribing:
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval