AT&T Rolls Out Its First White Label Tablet
With a broad selection of tablet OEMs to choose from, it is curious that AT&T decided to offer its own branded tablet. By providing a value-based tablet, AT&T will be able to remove the performance-based tablet price barrier and offer a mobile broadband solution to influence adoption.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018