AT&T Rolls Out Its First White Label Tablet
With a broad selection of tablet OEMs to choose from, it is curious that AT&T decided to offer its own branded tablet. By providing a value-based tablet, AT&T will be able to remove the performance-based tablet price barrier and offer a mobile broadband solution to influence adoption.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras