AT&T Rolls Out Its First White Label Tablet
With a broad selection of tablet OEMs to choose from, it is curious that AT&T decided to offer its own branded tablet. By providing a value-based tablet, AT&T will be able to remove the performance-based tablet price barrier and offer a mobile broadband solution to influence adoption.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing, and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017