AT&T Rolls Out Its First White Label Tablet
With a broad selection of tablet OEMs to choose from, it is curious that AT&T decided to offer its own branded tablet. By providing a value-based tablet, AT&T will be able to remove the performance-based tablet price barrier and offer a mobile broadband solution to influence adoption.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market