Sierra Wireless Aims at IoT interoperability with New Open Reference Designs
Sierra Wireless has introduced to its partners and customers two additional blocks to its IoT stack: the beta version of Project MangOH, a wireless open hardware reference design intended to facilitate the development of IoT solutions, and the IoT connector, an open-interface standard that supports different types of wireless and sensor technologies through a single interface. The premises for the success of this initiative are all there—we just have to wait and see.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SI/VAR and Partner Program IoT Ecosystem Market Data
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs
- Network Sunsets and the IoT: What’s Happening and What You Must Do