Sierra Wireless Aims at IoT interoperability with New Open Reference Designs
Sierra Wireless has introduced to its partners and customers two additional blocks to its IoT stack: the beta version of Project MangOH, a wireless open hardware reference design intended to facilitate the development of IoT solutions, and the IoT connector, an open-interface standard that supports different types of wireless and sensor technologies through a single interface. The premises for the success of this initiative are all there—we just have to wait and see.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop