Sierra Wireless Aims at IoT interoperability with New Open Reference Designs
Sierra Wireless has introduced to its partners and customers two additional blocks to its IoT stack: the beta version of Project MangOH, a wireless open hardware reference design intended to facilitate the development of IoT solutions, and the IoT connector, an open-interface standard that supports different types of wireless and sensor technologies through a single interface. The premises for the success of this initiative are all there—we just have to wait and see.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?
- The Right Way to Integrate IoT Connectivity? 1nce Wants to Keep It Simple
- Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions
- Sigfox Introduces New Services to Target Asset-Tracking Market
- Lack of IoT Public Policy Putting United States at a Strategic Disadvantage