Sierra Wireless Aims at IoT interoperability with New Open Reference Designs
Sierra Wireless has introduced to its partners and customers two additional blocks to its IoT stack: the beta version of Project MangOH, a wireless open hardware reference design intended to facilitate the development of IoT solutions, and the IoT connector, an open-interface standard that supports different types of wireless and sensor technologies through a single interface. The premises for the success of this initiative are all there—we just have to wait and see.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules