Sierra Wireless Aims at IoT interoperability with New Open Reference Designs
Sierra Wireless has introduced to its partners and customers two additional blocks to its IoT stack: the beta version of Project MangOH, a wireless open hardware reference design intended to facilitate the development of IoT solutions, and the IoT connector, an open-interface standard that supports different types of wireless and sensor technologies through a single interface. The premises for the success of this initiative are all there—we just have to wait and see.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- Analyst Recommendations for Huawei’s IoT Strategy
- M2M Cellular Module Vendor Market Share