Google’s Project Soli: The Human Hand as Interface Control
At Google I / O 2015, one of the fascinating proof of concepts shown on stage was Project Soli, which proposes that the human hand can become a complete, self-contained HMI control that is always with you and naturally intuitive. Developer response will determine if Project Soli graduates beyond an experimental technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras