Google’s Project Soli: The Human Hand as Interface Control
At Google I / O 2015, one of the fascinating proof of concepts shown on stage was Project Soli, which proposes that the human hand can become a complete, self-contained HMI control that is always with you and naturally intuitive. Developer response will determine if Project Soli graduates beyond an experimental technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach