Google’s Project Soli: The Human Hand as Interface Control
At Google I / O 2015, one of the fascinating proof of concepts shown on stage was Project Soli, which proposes that the human hand can become a complete, self-contained HMI control that is always with you and naturally intuitive. Developer response will determine if Project Soli graduates beyond an experimental technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017