Google’s Project Soli: The Human Hand as Interface Control
At Google I / O 2015, one of the fascinating proof of concepts shown on stage was Project Soli, which proposes that the human hand can become a complete, self-contained HMI control that is always with you and naturally intuitive. Developer response will determine if Project Soli graduates beyond an experimental technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018