Dell Enters the IoT Arena
Leveraging Dell’s broad portfolio of OEM products and digital services—including security, manageability, and analytics—and partnering with leading specialists that complement Dell’s own capabilities, the firm’s new IoT division will deliver end-to-end IoT solutions tailored for specific industries, with services covering consulting, solution design, application development, implementation, and managed services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop