Dell Enters the IoT Arena
Leveraging Dell’s broad portfolio of OEM products and digital services—including security, manageability, and analytics—and partnering with leading specialists that complement Dell’s own capabilities, the firm’s new IoT division will deliver end-to-end IoT solutions tailored for specific industries, with services covering consulting, solution design, application development, implementation, and managed services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Hardware Development Kits and Software Platforms
- Telco’s M2M Services Need Defense Options Against Hacked IoT Devices
- Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
- USC and City of Los Angeles Form IoT Consortium to Drive Smart City Innovation
- Data Centers will be the Bulk of Nvidia’s Business in Five Years’ Time