Dell Enters the IoT Arena
Leveraging Dell’s broad portfolio of OEM products and digital services—including security, manageability, and analytics—and partnering with leading specialists that complement Dell’s own capabilities, the firm’s new IoT division will deliver end-to-end IoT solutions tailored for specific industries, with services covering consulting, solution design, application development, implementation, and managed services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Helium in 2019: Can it Create a Community of Believers?
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems