GE’s Digital Wind Farm Technology Raises the Bar for the Wind Industry
GE announced the launch of the Digital Wind Farm, a product portfolio that couples GE’s new generation of wind turbines with its digital infrastructure to allow for the wind industry to boost production, reduce costs, and improve operating efficiency over the life of the wind farm.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IAM 2.0 – Identity and Asset Management in the IoT
- Thing Identity and Management Services: Enabler and Opportunity Analysis
- SI/VAR and Partner Program IoT Ecosystem Market Data
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- Turning IoT Vision into Reality: Top 8 Questions to Build a Successful IoT GTM Strategy