GE’s Digital Wind Farm Technology Raises the Bar for the Wind Industry
GE announced the launch of the Digital Wind Farm, a product portfolio that couples GE’s new generation of wind turbines with its digital infrastructure to allow for the wind industry to boost production, reduce costs, and improve operating efficiency over the life of the wind farm.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop