GE’s Digital Wind Farm Technology Raises the Bar for the Wind Industry
GE announced the launch of the Digital Wind Farm, a product portfolio that couples GE’s new generation of wind turbines with its digital infrastructure to allow for the wind industry to boost production, reduce costs, and improve operating efficiency over the life of the wind farm.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Complementary, Not Competitive: Bringing Cat. M and NB-IoT Together for Optimum Cellular LPWA Utility
- The Impact of Atlanta’s Ransomware Attack on Future Smart City Initiatives
- Device Management Services for the Edge-Centric IoT