GE’s Digital Wind Farm Technology Raises the Bar for the Wind Industry
GE announced the launch of the Digital Wind Farm, a product portfolio that couples GE’s new generation of wind turbines with its digital infrastructure to allow for the wind industry to boost production, reduce costs, and improve operating efficiency over the life of the wind farm.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The SMART IoT Act and the Continued Absence of U.S. Public Sector Guidance
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?
- The Right Way to Integrate IoT Connectivity? 1nce Wants to Keep It Simple
- Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions