GE’s Digital Wind Farm Technology Raises the Bar for the Wind Industry
GE announced the launch of the Digital Wind Farm, a product portfolio that couples GE’s new generation of wind turbines with its digital infrastructure to allow for the wind industry to boost production, reduce costs, and improve operating efficiency over the life of the wind farm.
To find out more about subscribing:
- European MNOs and the Rise of LPWANs
- Four IoT Lessons from the Sierra Wireless Innovation Summit
- Will Utilities Continue to Deploy Private Networks and Ignore Public LPWA Networks?
- European Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- The Cellular IoT Module Market is Now Worth More Than US$2 Billion a Year