Virtualization Drives More VoLTE and VoWiFi Adoption
The continuous loss of voice revenues to internet apps and over the top (OTT) services, like Skype and WhatsApp, has resulted in mobile operators migrating to VoLTE and voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) to try to win customers back. Operators are using these services to promote an improved sound quality and an overall better calling experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
- Signaling in the Telco Cloud
- Edge Computing in Mobile Networks: Market Developments and Future Visions
- Webinar: NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific
- Artificial Intelligence in Telecom Networks