Virtualization Drives More VoLTE and VoWiFi Adoption
The continuous loss of voice revenues to internet apps and over the top (OTT) services, like Skype and WhatsApp, has resulted in mobile operators migrating to VoLTE and voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) to try to win customers back. Operators are using these services to promote an improved sound quality and an overall better calling experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?