Virtualization Drives More VoLTE and VoWiFi Adoption
The continuous loss of voice revenues to internet apps and over the top (OTT) services, like Skype and WhatsApp, has resulted in mobile operators migrating to VoLTE and voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) to try to win customers back. Operators are using these services to promote an improved sound quality and an overall better calling experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities