Virtualization Drives More VoLTE and VoWiFi Adoption
The continuous loss of voice revenues to internet apps and over the top (OTT) services, like Skype and WhatsApp, has resulted in mobile operators migrating to VoLTE and voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) to try to win customers back. Operators are using these services to promote an improved sound quality and an overall better calling experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation
- White Boxes and 5G Mark a Departure from Physical Box Rigidness, but at What Cost?
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective