Virtualization Drives More VoLTE and VoWiFi Adoption
The continuous loss of voice revenues to internet apps and over the top (OTT) services, like Skype and WhatsApp, has resulted in mobile operators migrating to VoLTE and voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) to try to win customers back. Operators are using these services to promote an improved sound quality and an overall better calling experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals
- UnTelco for Consumer IoT: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities