Fog Computing - Mobile Operator's Friend or Foe?
Mobile operators are always looking to deliver new and innovative services to customers, and fog computing provides a unique opportunity for them to do so by offering subscribers faster services. The idea of fog computing is to distribute data so it moves closer to the end user to improve data access and latency concerns, with similar goals as Mobile Edge Computing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?