Fog Computing - Mobile Operator's Friend or Foe?
Mobile operators are always looking to deliver new and innovative services to customers, and fog computing provides a unique opportunity for them to do so by offering subscribers faster services. The idea of fog computing is to distribute data so it moves closer to the end user to improve data access and latency concerns, with similar goals as Mobile Edge Computing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase