Fog Computing - Mobile Operator's Friend or Foe?
Mobile operators are always looking to deliver new and innovative services to customers, and fog computing provides a unique opportunity for them to do so by offering subscribers faster services. The idea of fog computing is to distribute data so it moves closer to the end user to improve data access and latency concerns, with similar goals as Mobile Edge Computing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN