Analogue Switch-off Deadline Reached for 119 Countries
About one third of the countries involved have achieved the switchover from analogue to digital broadcast services by the June 2015 deadline set by the ITU. Many more are in the process, with a goal of completing the switchover by 2020.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content