Analogue Switch-off Deadline Reached for 119 Countries
About one third of the countries involved have achieved the switchover from analogue to digital broadcast services by the June 2015 deadline set by the ITU. Many more are in the process, with a goal of completing the switchover by 2020.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Advertising Technologies in Video Services
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact