Analogue Switch-off Deadline Reached for 119 Countries
About one third of the countries involved have achieved the switchover from analogue to digital broadcast services by the June 2015 deadline set by the ITU. Many more are in the process, with a goal of completing the switchover by 2020.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi