Analogue Switch-off Deadline Reached for 119 Countries
About one third of the countries involved have achieved the switchover from analogue to digital broadcast services by the June 2015 deadline set by the ITU. Many more are in the process, with a goal of completing the switchover by 2020.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Pay TV and OTT Piracy Prevention Services: 2018 Update
- The Support for Higher Level DRM Is Now a Must for All Smartphone Vendors
- Liberty Global Set to Drive Cloud DVR Market
- Facebook Announces Stand-Alone 6DoF HMD, Oculus Quest
- Thoughts on the Future of TV and Video