Analogue Switch-off Deadline Reached for 119 Countries
About one third of the countries involved have achieved the switchover from analogue to digital broadcast services by the June 2015 deadline set by the ITU. Many more are in the process, with a goal of completing the switchover by 2020.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker