Huawei’s Push in the Digital Transformation in Southeast Asian MNOs
Acting as the middle man between contents and MNOs, Huawei reduces the hassle for MNOs to establish their own platforms to compete with the likes of Google and Apple, while engaging multiple developers and content providers. By lowering the opportunity cost and barrier of entry, Huawei hopes to convince its regional partners to embrace digital transformation and reverse the downward ARPU trend.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?