Huawei’s Push in the Digital Transformation in Southeast Asian MNOs
Acting as the middle man between contents and MNOs, Huawei reduces the hassle for MNOs to establish their own platforms to compete with the likes of Google and Apple, while engaging multiple developers and content providers. By lowering the opportunity cost and barrier of entry, Huawei hopes to convince its regional partners to embrace digital transformation and reverse the downward ARPU trend.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options