Huawei’s Push in the Digital Transformation in Southeast Asian MNOs
Acting as the middle man between contents and MNOs, Huawei reduces the hassle for MNOs to establish their own platforms to compete with the likes of Google and Apple, while engaging multiple developers and content providers. By lowering the opportunity cost and barrier of entry, Huawei hopes to convince its regional partners to embrace digital transformation and reverse the downward ARPU trend.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN