Tobii’s Eye-tracking Technology Changing the HMI Landscape
Eye-tracking makes it possible for computers to know where users are looking. Tobii's mission is to bring eye-tracking into broader use in applications such as eye control interfaces for computers, design testing, and medical diagnostics.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience