Alarm.Com’s IPO and Valuing the Managed Smart Home
Alarm.com is the first smart home SaaS player to come to market and only the second smart home pure play to float. As part of the company’s IPO effort, Alarm.com released key metrics related to its business and, given the company’s key position in the still transforming smart home market, they are worth considering.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?