Shift in Digital Pen Technology Ownership Signals HMI Renaissance
Changes at both digital pen technology leaders, Wacom and N-trig, show that life not only exists for the idea of using a digital pen, but that new applications are likely to accelerate adoption in the next few years.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective
- Smartwatch Vendors Look to Add More Healthcare Features for Use in Medical Trials