Shift in Digital Pen Technology Ownership Signals HMI Renaissance
Changes at both digital pen technology leaders, Wacom and N-trig, show that life not only exists for the idea of using a digital pen, but that new applications are likely to accelerate adoption in the next few years.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience