Shift in Digital Pen Technology Ownership Signals HMI Renaissance
Changes at both digital pen technology leaders, Wacom and N-trig, show that life not only exists for the idea of using a digital pen, but that new applications are likely to accelerate adoption in the next few years.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach