Shift in Digital Pen Technology Ownership Signals HMI Renaissance
Changes at both digital pen technology leaders, Wacom and N-trig, show that life not only exists for the idea of using a digital pen, but that new applications are likely to accelerate adoption in the next few years.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras