HERE Publishes a Sensor Ingestion Interface Specification for V2V Communication
HERE’s interface specification could contribute to the sharing of vital information from V2V communication with other data consumers. The specification details the attributes (optional and necessary) of “Sensor Data Messages,” which communicate the path of a vehicle, as well details of any events (singular or continuous) which may have occurred. The message can also accept data from sensors irrespective of the OEM hardware used.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters