HERE Publishes a Sensor Ingestion Interface Specification for V2V Communication
HERE’s interface specification could contribute to the sharing of vital information from V2V communication with other data consumers. The specification details the attributes (optional and necessary) of “Sensor Data Messages,” which communicate the path of a vehicle, as well details of any events (singular or continuous) which may have occurred. The message can also accept data from sensors irrespective of the OEM hardware used.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Asset Tracking: Market Opportunities in the Era of LPWA
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?