HERE Publishes a Sensor Ingestion Interface Specification for V2V Communication
HERE’s interface specification could contribute to the sharing of vital information from V2V communication with other data consumers. The specification details the attributes (optional and necessary) of “Sensor Data Messages,” which communicate the path of a vehicle, as well details of any events (singular or continuous) which may have occurred. The message can also accept data from sensors irrespective of the OEM hardware used.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- SI/VAR and Partner Program IoT Ecosystem Market Data
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation