HERE Publishes a Sensor Ingestion Interface Specification for V2V Communication
HERE’s interface specification could contribute to the sharing of vital information from V2V communication with other data consumers. The specification details the attributes (optional and necessary) of “Sensor Data Messages,” which communicate the path of a vehicle, as well details of any events (singular or continuous) which may have occurred. The message can also accept data from sensors irrespective of the OEM hardware used.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?
- The Right Way to Integrate IoT Connectivity? 1nce Wants to Keep It Simple
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment