HERE Publishes a Sensor Ingestion Interface Specification for V2V Communication
HERE’s interface specification could contribute to the sharing of vital information from V2V communication with other data consumers. The specification details the attributes (optional and necessary) of “Sensor Data Messages,” which communicate the path of a vehicle, as well details of any events (singular or continuous) which may have occurred. The message can also accept data from sensors irrespective of the OEM hardware used.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services