Emotient Employs Deep Learning to Improve Emotion Aware Computing and Human-Robot Interaction
The accuracy of Emotient’s “emotion aware computing” technology improves with the release of Emotient 4.0, which is based on deep learning neural network technology. Emotion aware computing represents a significant advance in human-computer interaction, and has broad applicability, including for use in robots as a means to improve human-robot interaction.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Microlocation Ushers in the Next Advancement in Mapping and Navigation of Robots
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Balancing Edge and Cloud in the Digital Factory