Emotient Employs Deep Learning to Improve Emotion Aware Computing and Human-Robot Interaction
The accuracy of Emotient’s “emotion aware computing” technology improves with the release of Emotient 4.0, which is based on deep learning neural network technology. Emotion aware computing represents a significant advance in human-computer interaction, and has broad applicability, including for use in robots as a means to improve human-robot interaction.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers