Emotient Employs Deep Learning to Improve Emotion Aware Computing and Human-Robot Interaction
The accuracy of Emotient’s “emotion aware computing” technology improves with the release of Emotient 4.0, which is based on deep learning neural network technology. Emotion aware computing represents a significant advance in human-computer interaction, and has broad applicability, including for use in robots as a means to improve human-robot interaction.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market