Emotient Employs Deep Learning to Improve Emotion Aware Computing and Human-Robot Interaction
The accuracy of Emotient’s “emotion aware computing” technology improves with the release of Emotient 4.0, which is based on deep learning neural network technology. Emotion aware computing represents a significant advance in human-computer interaction, and has broad applicability, including for use in robots as a means to improve human-robot interaction.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem