Reserve Bank of India “Recommends” EMV Migration
The Reserve Bank of India released a statement recommending that all issuers of credit and debit cards (including domestic cards) should begin shifting mag-stripe card portfolios over to the EMV specification. The advice provides an opportunity for those issuers who wish to act upon it to move ahead of the technology curve before an inevitable EMV migration mandate comes into play, but for now a level of patience is required.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?