Reserve Bank of India “Recommends” EMV Migration
The Reserve Bank of India released a statement recommending that all issuers of credit and debit cards (including domestic cards) should begin shifting mag-stripe card portfolios over to the EMV specification. The advice provides an opportunity for those issuers who wish to act upon it to move ahead of the technology curve before an inevitable EMV migration mandate comes into play, but for now a level of patience is required.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective