Are eSports Real Sports? It Doesn’t Matter
eSports continue to grow at an impressively rapid pace, unburdened by the “legacy” video broadcast methods. Whether eSports should be classified as a sport continues to be a debate, but will not matter in the long run as the industry evolves and grows on its own.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Oculus Go Become the Tipping Point for Mass VR Adoption?
- The 2018 NAB Show and Contemplations on the Future of Video
- HTC Vive Pro, a Smart Move Toward Enterprise VR Market
- Service Provider OTT Services and Set-Top Boxes Update
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Launch Getting Closer with Samsung’s Hardware Launch