Are eSports Real Sports? It Doesn’t Matter
eSports continue to grow at an impressively rapid pace, unburdened by the “legacy” video broadcast methods. Whether eSports should be classified as a sport continues to be a debate, but will not matter in the long run as the industry evolves and grows on its own.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content