Are eSports Real Sports? It Doesn’t Matter
eSports continue to grow at an impressively rapid pace, unburdened by the “legacy” video broadcast methods. Whether eSports should be classified as a sport continues to be a debate, but will not matter in the long run as the industry evolves and grows on its own.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi