Are eSports Real Sports? It Doesn’t Matter
eSports continue to grow at an impressively rapid pace, unburdened by the “legacy” video broadcast methods. Whether eSports should be classified as a sport continues to be a debate, but will not matter in the long run as the industry evolves and grows on its own.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”