NXP Sells its RF Power Business
Regulators will certainly be taking a close look at the recently announced sale of NXP's RF power unit to Chinese state-owned JAC Capital, given the size of the market share and the transfer of defense-related technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 3GPP Includes Unlicensed Spectrum in Release 16 for 5G-U: Private LTE on Steroids
- The U.S. Government Is Making the Telecom Infrastructure Market Western Again
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- The Myth of Revenue Fluctuation During the Network Investment Cycle
- The Six Paths to 5G Emerging in the USA