NXP Sells its RF Power Business
Regulators will certainly be taking a close look at the recently announced sale of NXP's RF power unit to Chinese state-owned JAC Capital, given the size of the market share and the transfer of defense-related technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Balance between Risk Mitigation and Smoother 5G Deployments in the European Union
- 5G Millimeter-Wave Developments
- The Massive MIMO Innovation Pipeline
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Too Much Fragmentation is Decelerating European 5G Deployments