NXP Sells its RF Power Business
Regulators will certainly be taking a close look at the recently announced sale of NXP's RF power unit to Chinese state-owned JAC Capital, given the size of the market share and the transfer of defense-related technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options