NXP Sells its RF Power Business
Regulators will certainly be taking a close look at the recently announced sale of NXP's RF power unit to Chinese state-owned JAC Capital, given the size of the market share and the transfer of defense-related technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?