NXP Sells its RF Power Business
Regulators will certainly be taking a close look at the recently announced sale of NXP's RF power unit to Chinese state-owned JAC Capital, given the size of the market share and the transfer of defense-related technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure