AV-TEST Reports on Wearable Security
AV-TEST released a test report comparing the security and privacy features of nine fitness wristbands. Many of the other trackers lacked basic security mechanisms and quite a few of the applications asked for high levels of permission not necessarily required for the functioning of the tracker.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective