BlackBerry Introduces Support for the Amazon Appstore
BlackBerry’s own selection of apps has been notably more limited than that of Apple, Android, and recently even Windows Phone. Blackberry’s announcement of enabling access to Android apps via the Amazon Appstore on Blackberry devices is therefore a desirable attribute for consumers. BlackBerry’s decision to officially support the Amazon Appstore allows the company to continue its current focus on providing secure and trusted enterprise services through its QNX operating system, while still enabling access to a larger selection of popular Android applications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi