BlackBerry Introduces Support for the Amazon Appstore
BlackBerry’s own selection of apps has been notably more limited than that of Apple, Android, and recently even Windows Phone. Blackberry’s announcement of enabling access to Android apps via the Amazon Appstore on Blackberry devices is therefore a desirable attribute for consumers. BlackBerry’s decision to officially support the Amazon Appstore allows the company to continue its current focus on providing secure and trusted enterprise services through its QNX operating system, while still enabling access to a larger selection of popular Android applications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Set-Top Box Video System on Chip (SoC) Semiconductors
- Home Networking: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, MoCa, HomePlug, HomePNA, G.hn
- UltraViolet Shutting Down on July 31, 2019
- Hot Tech Innovators: Artificial Intelligence in Video