BlackBerry Introduces Support for the Amazon Appstore
BlackBerry’s own selection of apps has been notably more limited than that of Apple, Android, and recently even Windows Phone. Blackberry’s announcement of enabling access to Android apps via the Amazon Appstore on Blackberry devices is therefore a desirable attribute for consumers. BlackBerry’s decision to officially support the Amazon Appstore allows the company to continue its current focus on providing secure and trusted enterprise services through its QNX operating system, while still enabling access to a larger selection of popular Android applications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality