Telecom Virtualization: “Get N or Get Out”
Advances in semiconductor and storage technologies are the foundation for virtualization in the IT ecosystem, and now the Telecom ecosystem accelerates toward SDN and NFV. The telecom infrastructure vendors have stepped up with the technology and solutions at hand, and it is up to operators to seize the moment and click “buy.” Virtualization provides the means for top tier operators to reach web scale, and also lowers the entry barriers and scales down for smaller operators. With virtualization, operators should “Get N or Get Out.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future
- Orchestration and Automation for Telecom Networks
- What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks