Telecom Virtualization: “Get N or Get Out”
Advances in semiconductor and storage technologies are the foundation for virtualization in the IT ecosystem, and now the Telecom ecosystem accelerates toward SDN and NFV. The telecom infrastructure vendors have stepped up with the technology and solutions at hand, and it is up to operators to seize the moment and click “buy.” Virtualization provides the means for top tier operators to reach web scale, and also lowers the entry barriers and scales down for smaller operators. With virtualization, operators should “Get N or Get Out.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?