Telecom Virtualization: “Get N or Get Out”
Advances in semiconductor and storage technologies are the foundation for virtualization in the IT ecosystem, and now the Telecom ecosystem accelerates toward SDN and NFV. The telecom infrastructure vendors have stepped up with the technology and solutions at hand, and it is up to operators to seize the moment and click “buy.” Virtualization provides the means for top tier operators to reach web scale, and also lowers the entry barriers and scales down for smaller operators. With virtualization, operators should “Get N or Get Out.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation