Telecom Virtualization: “Get N or Get Out”
Advances in semiconductor and storage technologies are the foundation for virtualization in the IT ecosystem, and now the Telecom ecosystem accelerates toward SDN and NFV. The telecom infrastructure vendors have stepped up with the technology and solutions at hand, and it is up to operators to seize the moment and click “buy.” Virtualization provides the means for top tier operators to reach web scale, and also lowers the entry barriers and scales down for smaller operators. With virtualization, operators should “Get N or Get Out.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?