Telecom Virtualization: “Get N or Get Out”
Advances in semiconductor and storage technologies are the foundation for virtualization in the IT ecosystem, and now the Telecom ecosystem accelerates toward SDN and NFV. The telecom infrastructure vendors have stepped up with the technology and solutions at hand, and it is up to operators to seize the moment and click “buy.” Virtualization provides the means for top tier operators to reach web scale, and also lowers the entry barriers and scales down for smaller operators. With virtualization, operators should “Get N or Get Out.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?