2G Services to End in Singapore in 2017
On June 15, 2015, all three carriers in Singapore (SingTel, StarHub, and M1) announced in a joint press release that the 2G services will be shut down on April 1, 2017. The mobile operators will work closely with customers to manage the migration process, and confirmed that they will not impose an additional charge on the 2G users who switch to 3G / 4G networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure