2G Services to End in Singapore in 2017
On June 15, 2015, all three carriers in Singapore (SingTel, StarHub, and M1) announced in a joint press release that the 2G services will be shut down on April 1, 2017. The mobile operators will work closely with customers to manage the migration process, and confirmed that they will not impose an additional charge on the 2G users who switch to 3G / 4G networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?