2G Services to End in Singapore in 2017
On June 15, 2015, all three carriers in Singapore (SingTel, StarHub, and M1) announced in a joint press release that the 2G services will be shut down on April 1, 2017. The mobile operators will work closely with customers to manage the migration process, and confirmed that they will not impose an additional charge on the 2G users who switch to 3G / 4G networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options