Qualcomm Strikes Again with a Standalone LTE-U Technology
Qualcomm envisions that MuLTEfire’s neutral host capability will allow asset and venue owners to easily adopt a small-cell-as-a-service business model and offer data offloading services to mobile operators. While still currently under development, the actual release of the supporting equipment is dependent on the industry’s response.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?