Qualcomm Strikes Again with a Standalone LTE-U Technology
Qualcomm envisions that MuLTEfire’s neutral host capability will allow asset and venue owners to easily adopt a small-cell-as-a-service business model and offer data offloading services to mobile operators. While still currently under development, the actual release of the supporting equipment is dependent on the industry’s response.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure