Qualcomm Strikes Again with a Standalone LTE-U Technology
Qualcomm envisions that MuLTEfire’s neutral host capability will allow asset and venue owners to easily adopt a small-cell-as-a-service business model and offer data offloading services to mobile operators. While still currently under development, the actual release of the supporting equipment is dependent on the industry’s response.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options