Cybersecurity IPOs on the Books for 2015
The ISE Cyber Security Index, an index launched in November 2014 and designed to reflect the performance of the top 30 cybersecurity companies on the market, has been growing 19% faster than Standard & Poor's 500 since 2011, which explains recent IPO moves by companies Rapid7 and Sophos. In large part, the success of cybersecurity companies is driven by the continued exposure of large-scale data breaches to the tune of millions of records that are seemingly hitting the headlines on a weekly basis.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?