Biometric Opportunities in Australia and APAC?
Australia has taken major steps to implement various initiatives and the underlying legislation required for biometric security measures, specifically for passengers who lodge visa applications in certain designated countries and for citizens who apply for the Australian citizenship program. In the new biometric era that is currently on the rise, a holistic business strategy that encompasses technological, political, consumer, governmental, and even law enforcement issues is not an option but rather a prerequisite.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?