Biometric Opportunities in Australia and APAC?
Australia has taken major steps to implement various initiatives and the underlying legislation required for biometric security measures, specifically for passengers who lodge visa applications in certain designated countries and for citizens who apply for the Australian citizenship program. In the new biometric era that is currently on the rise, a holistic business strategy that encompasses technological, political, consumer, governmental, and even law enforcement issues is not an option but rather a prerequisite.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update