Altice to Acquire Portugal Telecom
French telecommunications company Altice announced in early June 2015 that it has completed the acquisition of Portugal Telecom from Brazilian telecommunication company Oi in a deal worth US$8.26 billion. While it’s not known exactly what the final impact of this deal will be, changes are expected in the Portuguese fixed-line market in 2015.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi