Altice to Acquire Portugal Telecom
French telecommunications company Altice announced in early June 2015 that it has completed the acquisition of Portugal Telecom from Brazilian telecommunication company Oi in a deal worth US$8.26 billion. While it’s not known exactly what the final impact of this deal will be, changes are expected in the Portuguese fixed-line market in 2015.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content