Cloud Gaming’s Footprint Expands
Samsung and Sony recently announced the availability of the PlayStation Now cloud gaming service on select Samsung TVs in the United States and Canada. Companies like Sony, NVIDIA, and Microsoft are laying the foundation for the future of gaming.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking