Cloud Gaming’s Footprint Expands
Samsung and Sony recently announced the availability of the PlayStation Now cloud gaming service on select Samsung TVs in the United States and Canada. Companies like Sony, NVIDIA, and Microsoft are laying the foundation for the future of gaming.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”