Cloud Gaming’s Footprint Expands
Samsung and Sony recently announced the availability of the PlayStation Now cloud gaming service on select Samsung TVs in the United States and Canada. Companies like Sony, NVIDIA, and Microsoft are laying the foundation for the future of gaming.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi