National Transportation Safety Board Calls for Standard Fitment of Forward Collision Avoidance
The National Transportation Safety Board is looking to make a recommendation on forward collision warning/mitigation technologies a standard feature in all passenger cars. This ABI Research Insight comments on the news and offers suggestions for ways to make the FCW/M technologies a standard fitment.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update