National Transportation Safety Board Calls for Standard Fitment of Forward Collision Avoidance
The National Transportation Safety Board is looking to make a recommendation on forward collision warning/mitigation technologies a standard feature in all passenger cars. This ABI Research Insight comments on the news and offers suggestions for ways to make the FCW/M technologies a standard fitment.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data