National Transportation Safety Board Calls for Standard Fitment of Forward Collision Avoidance
The National Transportation Safety Board is looking to make a recommendation on forward collision warning/mitigation technologies a standard feature in all passenger cars. This ABI Research Insight comments on the news and offers suggestions for ways to make the FCW/M technologies a standard fitment.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety