National Transportation Safety Board Calls for Standard Fitment of Forward Collision Avoidance
The National Transportation Safety Board is looking to make a recommendation on forward collision warning/mitigation technologies a standard feature in all passenger cars. This ABI Research Insight comments on the news and offers suggestions for ways to make the FCW/M technologies a standard fitment.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive