National Transportation Safety Board Calls for Standard Fitment of Forward Collision Avoidance
The National Transportation Safety Board is looking to make a recommendation on forward collision warning/mitigation technologies a standard feature in all passenger cars. This ABI Research Insight comments on the news and offers suggestions for ways to make the FCW/M technologies a standard fitment.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive