“Wi-Fi as a Service” Strengthens the Small-to-medium Business Market
Meru Networks and partner Westcon Group are launching a subscription-based “Wi-Fi as a Service” (WaaS) solution for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs): XPress Cloud. With the emerging capacity and performance improvements in the Wi-Fi space, many businesses and service providers are seizing the opportunity to redefine their business models in order to generate new revenue streams while reducing operational costs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN