“Wi-Fi as a Service” Strengthens the Small-to-medium Business Market
Meru Networks and partner Westcon Group are launching a subscription-based “Wi-Fi as a Service” (WaaS) solution for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs): XPress Cloud. With the emerging capacity and performance improvements in the Wi-Fi space, many businesses and service providers are seizing the opportunity to redefine their business models in order to generate new revenue streams while reducing operational costs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase