“Wi-Fi as a Service” Strengthens the Small-to-medium Business Market
Meru Networks and partner Westcon Group are launching a subscription-based “Wi-Fi as a Service” (WaaS) solution for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs): XPress Cloud. With the emerging capacity and performance improvements in the Wi-Fi space, many businesses and service providers are seizing the opportunity to redefine their business models in order to generate new revenue streams while reducing operational costs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?