CableLabs Challenges LTE-U / Wi-Fi Coexistence with Real-life Trialing
CableLabs, which acts as a research-and-development association for the cable industry, wants to conduct a 24-month real-life experiment on the implications of LTE-U and Wi-Fi sharing the same spectrum. Without a fair coexistence mechanism in place, LTE-U, implemented on small-cell equipment, presents a threat not only to Wi-Fi but also to the small-cell market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options