CableLabs Challenges LTE-U / Wi-Fi Coexistence with Real-life Trialing
CableLabs, which acts as a research-and-development association for the cable industry, wants to conduct a 24-month real-life experiment on the implications of LTE-U and Wi-Fi sharing the same spectrum. Without a fair coexistence mechanism in place, LTE-U, implemented on small-cell equipment, presents a threat not only to Wi-Fi but also to the small-cell market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure