Hotspot 2.0 Seeks Deployment Boost with Online Sign-up Support
Global Reach has released a new version of its platform, Odyssys®, supporting the latest features of Hotspot 2.0 (HS2.0). As HS2.0 development successfully tackles user access problems and enhances operators’ management, it further empowers the market by enabling network monetization and a growing demand for carrier Wi-Fi adopters.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned