Hotspot 2.0 Seeks Deployment Boost with Online Sign-up Support
Global Reach has released a new version of its platform, Odyssys®, supporting the latest features of Hotspot 2.0 (HS2.0). As HS2.0 development successfully tackles user access problems and enhances operators’ management, it further empowers the market by enabling network monetization and a growing demand for carrier Wi-Fi adopters.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options