Hotspot 2.0 Seeks Deployment Boost with Online Sign-up Support
Global Reach has released a new version of its platform, Odyssys®, supporting the latest features of Hotspot 2.0 (HS2.0). As HS2.0 development successfully tackles user access problems and enhances operators’ management, it further empowers the market by enabling network monetization and a growing demand for carrier Wi-Fi adopters.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure