Hotspot 2.0 Seeks Deployment Boost with Online Sign-up Support
Global Reach has released a new version of its platform, Odyssys®, supporting the latest features of Hotspot 2.0 (HS2.0). As HS2.0 development successfully tackles user access problems and enhances operators’ management, it further empowers the market by enabling network monetization and a growing demand for carrier Wi-Fi adopters.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?