Could Mobile Payments Unlock Contactless Card Issuance in the United States?
The fact that the United States is addressing mobile first might prove to be a winning formula that will drive contactless card issuance and move its EMV migration toward next-generation contactless issuance. For now, U.S. issuers will focus on contact card issuance, but the beginnings of contactless card migration could be a little closer than first anticipated.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?