Could Mobile Payments Unlock Contactless Card Issuance in the United States?
The fact that the United States is addressing mobile first might prove to be a winning formula that will drive contactless card issuance and move its EMV migration toward next-generation contactless issuance. For now, U.S. issuers will focus on contact card issuance, but the beginnings of contactless card migration could be a little closer than first anticipated.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update