Data Breaches Now a Fact of Life: It’s Time to Beef Up Incident Response
The 2015 Information Security Breaches Survey conducted by PwC was launched at Infosecurity Europe this year. Results show that most businesses have experienced a security breach causing companies to move from "prevent and protect" to "detect and respond."
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?