FAA Authorizations for Commercial sUAS Operations Skyrocket Following Process “Streamlining”
The FAA’s new summary grant process, which is based on recognizing similarities with previous exemptions, has dramatically increased the rate of Section 333 exceptions for commercial sUAS operations. Moreover, the data generated from the exemption approval process can inform sUAS supplier decision making regarding drone tasks, applications, and markets.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem