FAA Authorizations for Commercial sUAS Operations Skyrocket Following Process “Streamlining”
The FAA’s new summary grant process, which is based on recognizing similarities with previous exemptions, has dramatically increased the rate of Section 333 exceptions for commercial sUAS operations. Moreover, the data generated from the exemption approval process can inform sUAS supplier decision making regarding drone tasks, applications, and markets.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics