FAA Authorizations for Commercial sUAS Operations Skyrocket Following Process “Streamlining”
The FAA’s new summary grant process, which is based on recognizing similarities with previous exemptions, has dramatically increased the rate of Section 333 exceptions for commercial sUAS operations. Moreover, the data generated from the exemption approval process can inform sUAS supplier decision making regarding drone tasks, applications, and markets.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Democratization of Machine Vision in the Industrial Sector
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies