FAA Authorizations for Commercial sUAS Operations Skyrocket Following Process “Streamlining”
The FAA’s new summary grant process, which is based on recognizing similarities with previous exemptions, has dramatically increased the rate of Section 333 exceptions for commercial sUAS operations. Moreover, the data generated from the exemption approval process can inform sUAS supplier decision making regarding drone tasks, applications, and markets.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence to Revolutionize the Future of Agriculture