FAA Authorizations for Commercial sUAS Operations Skyrocket Following Process “Streamlining”
The FAA’s new summary grant process, which is based on recognizing similarities with previous exemptions, has dramatically increased the rate of Section 333 exceptions for commercial sUAS operations. Moreover, the data generated from the exemption approval process can inform sUAS supplier decision making regarding drone tasks, applications, and markets.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment