Toyota–Lexus to “Explore” Incorporating Ford’s SmartDeviceLink in Future Vehicles
Less than a week after GM promised Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on Chevrolet and Opel models, two of the world’s largest mass-market OEMs look to provide their own smartphone integration standards. No real commitment has been made by either brand, just a promise by Toyota to explore the inclusion of SDL on as yet unnamed future vehicles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data