Toyota–Lexus to “Explore” Incorporating Ford’s SmartDeviceLink in Future Vehicles
Less than a week after GM promised Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on Chevrolet and Opel models, two of the world’s largest mass-market OEMs look to provide their own smartphone integration standards. No real commitment has been made by either brand, just a promise by Toyota to explore the inclusion of SDL on as yet unnamed future vehicles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data