Toyota–Lexus to “Explore” Incorporating Ford’s SmartDeviceLink in Future Vehicles
Less than a week after GM promised Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on Chevrolet and Opel models, two of the world’s largest mass-market OEMs look to provide their own smartphone integration standards. No real commitment has been made by either brand, just a promise by Toyota to explore the inclusion of SDL on as yet unnamed future vehicles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update