Toyota–Lexus to “Explore” Incorporating Ford’s SmartDeviceLink in Future Vehicles
Less than a week after GM promised Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on Chevrolet and Opel models, two of the world’s largest mass-market OEMs look to provide their own smartphone integration standards. No real commitment has been made by either brand, just a promise by Toyota to explore the inclusion of SDL on as yet unnamed future vehicles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety