Apple Acquires AR firm Metaio, and Google Pushes VR
Apple solidifies an entrance into the AR market with its acquisition of Metaio, and Google expands its offerings in the VR space at Google I / O. The involvement of more major tech companies in these verticals should bring a sense of maturity to an up-and-coming space.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker