Microsoft's “Hello” Answer to Biometrics
Reports from Microsoft’s strategic development teams show that the company has finally given in to peer pressure and has decided to implement biometrics at a larger scale than what was previously available in their products. Very few would contest the view that, given the recent biometric technological upgrades, passwords seem like an unreliable form of authentication in comparison.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?