Microsoft's “Hello” Answer to Biometrics
Reports from Microsoft’s strategic development teams show that the company has finally given in to peer pressure and has decided to implement biometrics at a larger scale than what was previously available in their products. Very few would contest the view that, given the recent biometric technological upgrades, passwords seem like an unreliable form of authentication in comparison.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update